There are 3 different models optional, please place order according to your actual needs:
(1) Type-C Model(2-in-1): SD/TF card slot, with USB 3.0 port.
(2) USB 3.0 Model(4-in-1)：SD/TF/CF/MS card slot.(No type-c port)
(3) USB 3.0 Model(2-in-1)：SD/TF card slot.(No type-c port)
Take Type-C Model for example:
– Support SD/Micro SD cards reading at the same time
– Max 5Gbps Transfer rate
– Compatible with Windows/Mac OS/Linux systems
– SD slot: SD, SDHC, SDXC, RS-MMC, MMC
– Micro SD slot: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC
– USB C Laptop: Macbook, MacBook Pro, HUAWEI Matebook, Dell XPS 13/15, Chromebook Pixel and
so on.(usb-c port is required to support data transfer function)
– USB C Smartphone/Tablet: iPad Pro 2018, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8, Huawei P30/P20/P10/Mate20/
Mate10,Google Pixel and so on. (usb-c port is required to support data transfer function)
– All USB A Computers
– USB A and USB C plug can not be used simultaneously.
– For Samsung and Google smartphones, the memory card file format should be FAT32/EXFAT,
NTFS is not supported.
For iPad Pro 2018,ugreen usb-c card reader(50706) has been tested to support this
device.And you need to know that:
1). When used for the first time,after connecting usb-c card reader to iPad pro 2018
, please restart your iPad,in order to identify memory card.
2). You must create a new DCIM first-level folder in the (SD/TF) memory card and a new
100EOS5D secondary file in DCIM. folder. Because the default read photo and video address
in the IOS system is: DCIM100EOS5D directory.
3). The memory card data should be in the 100EOS5D secondary folder.The format of photos
should be IMG_****.JPG format, videos should be MOV_****.MP4.
4). Due to the limitations of the IOS system , the iPad Pro 2018 can only read one memory
card at a time.
5). Due to the limitations of the IOS system, it supports memory cards of 64G or less
capacity, and does not support Wifi version SD card.